Featured Sapa (2 days/ 3 night – weekly departure on, Friday or Saturday)
This our Sapa featured tour will take you to the lively, colourful market of Bac Ha gathering on Sunday only then we will visit Ban Pho, the village of H’mong people. The Sapa featured tour will be continued by trekking though different villages of Y linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van where you will experience, learn the local cutures of Black H’mong, Dzay.
We pick you up from your hotel
VRT – SAPA 05
3 days/ 4 nights
– Full transportation by private A/C vehicle as indicted in tour program.
– Return Hanoi/Sapa train ticket based on a first class, 4 berth shared cabin with air-conditioning. (Soft sleeper cabin).
– Sightseeing fees and permits.- Boat trip along the Chay River.
– Local English speaking guide (French speaking guide on request at additional cost US$ 15.00/day per group).
– Meals as mentioned in program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
– Accommodation as per the itinerary, based on twin share or double (on request).
– The above private escorted tour is customised for you, your family or friends exclusively. No other travellers will join ithe group.
– Drinks, except where otherwise indicated
– Meals not indicated in the itinerary
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips
Tour costs per person in US Dollars
6 pax and more
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 2 ** hotel, soft sleeper on train with air-conditioning and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 3 *** hotel, soft sleeper on train with air-conditioning and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 4 **** hotel, soft sleeper on train with air-conditioning and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
• All rates are in US Dollars and per person based on twin share.
Single supplement applies if you would prefer to stay in your own room, and must be paid as quoted above.
* Please be advised that the above tour rates may change without prior notice if there is a market fluctuation relating to petrol, food, goods or the ticket price.
– Please ensure that you keep your valuables with you at all times, unfortunately we can’t be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
– Please inform us in advance if you are vegetarian or have any known allergies.
– Just a few suggestions on what to pack: your Passport, as hotel don’t except copies, good comfortable trekking shoes, insect repellent, torches, sun cream, towels, rain gear and extra warm clothes.
– Also to ensure your safety, please follow the guidance of your local expert.
Accommodation take out on tour
Standard: Sapa Town Hotel, Fansipan View Hotel
Superior: Sapa Eden Hotel Bamboo Sapa, Sunny mountain Hotel
Deluxe: Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Hara/ Orient Express Train/ Victoria train
The list of hotels shown is just an indictor of what accommodation is available. If you have any preferences please just let us know at the time of booking, and we will certainly endeavour to accommodate your choice.
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa
There will be a quick optional visit to see the Hanoi night market & enjoy a traditional snack - the market is only open on Friday, Saturday& Sunday nights. Those wishing to join us will depart from the hotel at 6:00 p.m. & return at 8:00p.m. At 8.30 p.m. (20.30 hours) we’ll drive to the railway station together & catch the overnight train (SP3) to Lao Cai to begin our Sa Pa featured tour. Train departs at 9:50 p.m. (21.50 hours) - soft sleepers, 4 bunks per compartment – and takes approximately 8 hours. Your guides will advise you or your compartment number. (No meals included.)
Day 2: Bac Ha Market - Ban Pho Village - Sapa
We arrive at Lao Cai at 6.15a.m. (06.15 hours) and will be met by our driver. We’ll have breakfast at a local restaurant then drive 80km through scenic countryside to the mountain village of Bac Ha. Every Sunday morning, Bac Ha stages one of the most popular markets in Vietnam which attracts a number of colourful hill tribes. After visiting the market we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant and visit the palace of the H’mong King. We’ll then take a leisurely 3km walk to Ban Pho, home of the H’mong people, where we’ll visit a local family and see how they make wine from corn. We’ll then drive on to Sa Pa and check into our hotel. That evening we’ll enjoy dinner at alocal restaurant.
Overnight at Sunny Mountain Hotel, Sa Pa (B, L, D)
Day 3: Trekking to Y Linh Ho - Lao Cai - Ta Van - Back to Hanoi
After breakfast at the hotel we’ll check out and leave any excess luggage there. We’ll take just a day pack and go on a leisurely walk (about 6 kms over three hours) to Y Linh Ho – the village of the Black H’mong people. En-route we’ll see one of the mysterious ancient petroglyphs. After spending time in the village, we’ll walk a further 2 kms through terraced rice fields down to Lao Chai and Ta Van village home of the Dzay minority people. We’ll enjoy lunch with a local family and learn about their customs and lifestyle. We’ll then take a short walk back to the main road where we’ll be metby our driver who will take us back to Sa Pa. We’ll collect our luggage from the hotel and have showers there if we wish. We enjoy an early dinner in a local restaurant. At 7:00 p.m. (19.00 hours) we’ll be driven to Lao Cai railway station to catch the overnight train (SP4) back to Hanoi.
Overnight on train - soft sleepers, 4 bunks per compartment. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Hanoi - Arrival
Our train arrives in Hanoi at 5.15 a.m. (05.15 hours). We’ll be met at the railway station by our driver who will take us to the Hotel (early check-in is included). Finish our Sapa featured tour.