This trip will bring you to the heartland of the local minorities, do trekking through their village and stay at a typical local house.
We pick you up from your hotel
VRT – SAPA 02
3 days/ 4 nights
– Full transportation by private A/C vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Return train ticket basing on first class 4 berth shared cabin with air-conditioner (Soft sleeper wooden cabin).
– Sightseeing fees and permits.
– Boat trip along the Chay River.
– Local English speaking guide (French speaking guide on request at additional cost US$ 15.00/day per group).
– Meals as mentioned in program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch).
– Accommodation as program based on twin sharing or double (on request).
– The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
– Meals not indicated on the itinerary
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips
Tour costs per person in US Dollars
6 pax and more
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 2 ** hotel, solf sleeper on train with air-condition and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 3 *** hotel, solf sleeper on train with air-condition and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 4 **** hotel, solf sleeper on train with air-condition and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
• All rates are in US Dollars and per person based on twin sharing room.
If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid as quoted in the above tariff rate.
• The rate may be changed without prior notice if there is a market fluctuation relating petrol, food and goods or ticket price.
– Keep your luggage and money by yourself.
– Inform in advance if you are vegetarian or allergy.
– Take original passports, good and comfortable trekking shoes, insect repellent, torches, sun scream, towels, rain gear and extra warm clothes.
– Please follow the guidance of youe local experts for your safety
Accommodation in Tour
Standard: Sapa Town hotel, Fansipan View hotel,
Superior: Sapa Eden Hotel Bamboo Sapa, Sunny mountain hotel
Deluxe: Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Hara/ Orient Express Train/ victoria train
The hotel lists above are just only for reference, our travel consultant will propose you the suitable one upon the availability and/or your wishes.
Night 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai by Train
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby by our representative at 20:00 for a short transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for boarding to Lao Cai by Express Train at 21:10.
Overnight in the A/C soft sleeper wooden cabin (4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa - Explore Muong Hoa Valley - Homestay (B, L, D) Sapa | Y Linh Ho | Lao Chai | Ta Van Village (5 hours trekking 14 km, 2 villages)
6:00 AM - Arrive to Lao Cai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Take a drive of 40km for over an hour drive uphill to Sapa. Freshen up and have breakfast in a local restaurant. You can leave some baggage at the hotel you are staying next day if you don't want to carry it all during the trek. Departing from Sapa, you will enjoy an easy walk downhill and along Muong Hoa River for a 4 to 5 hours, through terraced fields passing some hamlets of the H’mong people such as Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai…, watching locals at work, paying visit to local homes for a fantastic discovery of their living ways. Arriving in Ta Van village of the Zay people in the afternoon, you may wish to spend the rest of the day wandering around the village or just sit down a table enjoying a cup of tea over viewing the valley at sunset, hearing sounds of live while your escorted guide prepares dinner.
Night 2: Overnight at Homestay in local house.
Meals included: Breakfast at local restaurant. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay.
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai Village - Sapa (B, L, -) Giang Ta Chai | Su Pan | Sapa (5 hours trekking, 14 km, 2 villages)
Get up early in the morning to enjoy daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Breakfast with noodle soup or omelet. You will be escorted to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge then get to a local house nearby.
After lunch, cross Muong Hoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek - Su Pan village of the H'mong.
Heading up to the main road for transfer to Sapa town. On the way back, enjoy visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings. Check in hotel. In the evening, you’re free to do as you wish. You can explore the town of Sapa at night.
Night 3: Overnight at Hotel in Sapa.
Meals included: Breakfast at the home-stay. Picnic lunch on the way and Dinner on your own.
Day 3: Cat Cat Village - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B, L,-) Cat Cat village | Sapa market | The old cathedral Breakfast at Hotel. 9:00 AM You will be picked up from hotel lobby by your local guide then depart for a walk to Cat Cat village locating near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Spectacular scenery of mountains and terraced rice paddies changes after every corner as you walk downhill. Getting through Cat Cat village of the H’mong, you will pay visiting to some local homes, witnessing their daily life activities and experiencing their hospitability. Continue walking down to the valley bottom, having a break at a stunning waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station, you will walk uphill and make a loop around the valley and get back toSapa.
Check out your hotel room and clear bills. You will have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch you will enjoy a walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral where you can meet a lot of local ethnic minority peoples such as Black H’mong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming and gathering products and handicrafts for souvenir. You will have dinner on your own. In the late afternoon, you will be transferred to Lao Cai railway station to catch the overnight train back to Hanoi leaving at 20:15.
Night 4: Overnight in the A/C soft sleeper wooden cabin (4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Meals included: Breakfast at hotel and Lunch at local restaurant. Dinner on your own. Arrival in Hanoi around 5:00 AM next day. You will be picked up at Hanoi station and walk to your hotel - Early check in will be arranged upon your requests.
• Joining group tours are only applicable for maximum 3 paying pax • Itinerary of joining group tours may be changed