Within only 2 days, this journey will bring you a brief understanding of Sapa and its tribal peoples while enjoying its fascinating scenery, paying visit to Sapa town and 3 tribal villages of Black H’mong and Zay peoples which is well-known for this place.
We pick you up from your hotel
VRT – SAPA 01
2 days/ 3 nights
– Full transportation by private A/C vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Return train ticket basing on first class 4 berth shared cabin with air-conditioner (Soft sleeper wooden cabin).
– Sightseeing fees and permits.
– Boat trip along the Chay River.
– Local English speaking guide (French speaking guide on request at additional cost US$ 15.00/day per group).
– Meals as mentioned in program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch).
– Accommodation as program based on twin sharing or double (on request).
– The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
– Meals not indicated on the itinerary
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips
Tour costs per person in US Dollars
6 pax and more
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 2 ** hotel, solf sleeper on train with air-condition and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 3 *** hotel, solf sleeper on train with air-condition and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
Accomodation base on sharing double/twin at 4 **** hotel, solf sleeper on train with air-condition and 4 persons in one cabin, private transfer.
• All rates are in US Dollars and per person based on twin sharing room.
If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid as quoted in the above tariff rate.
• The rate may be changed without prior notice if there is a market fluctuation relating petrol, food and goods or ticket price.
– Keep your luggage and money by yourself.
– Inform in advance if you are vegetarian or allergy.
– Take original passports, good and comfortable trekking shoes, insect repellent, torches, sun scream, towels, rain gear and extra warm clothes.
– Please follow the guidance of youe local experts for your safety
Accommodation in Tour
Standard: Sapa Town hotel, Fansipan View hotel,
Superior: Sapa Eden Hotel Bamboo Sapa, Sunny mountain hotel
Deluxe: Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Hara/ Orient Express Train/ victoria train
The hotel lists above are just only for reference, our travel consultant will propose you the suitable one upon the availability and/or your wishes.
Night 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai by Train
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby by our representative at 20:00 for a short transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for boarding to Lao Cai by Express Train at 21:10.
Overnight in the A/C soft sleeper wooden cabin (4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat Village (B, L, -) Sapa market | The old cathedral | Cat Cat village
6:00 AM - Arrive to Lao Cai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Take a drive of 40km for over an hour drive uphill to Sapa. After freshen up and Breakfast in a local restaurant you will enjoy a walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral where you can meet a lot of local ethnic minority peoples such as Black H’mong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming and gathering products and handicrafts for souvenir. Having lunch and noon break before departing for a walk to Cat Cat village locating near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Spectacular scenery of mountains and terraced rice paddies changes after every corner as you walk downhill. Getting through Cat Cat village of the H’mong, you will pay visiting to some local homes, witnessing their daily life activities and experiencing their hospitability. Continue walking down to the valley bottom, having a break at a stunning waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station, you will walk uphill and make a loop around the valley and get back to Sapa. Check in your hotel (check-in time is no sooner than 14h00).
You will have dinner on your own. In the evening, you’re free to do as you wish. You can explore the town of Sapa at night.
Overnight at hotel in Sapa town.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch at local restaurant. Dinner on your own.
Day 2: Sapa - Explore 3 Minority Villages - Night train to Hanoi (B, L, -) Lao Chai | Ta Van | Giang Ta Chai (7 hours trekking, 12 km, 3 villages)
Breakfast at Hotel then check out hotel room. 9:00 AM You will be picked up from your hotel lobby by your local guide and transferred south towards Muong Hoa Valley, and then descend by foot through the largest terraced rice paddy area in the Sapa region. Our walk takes us through the village of Lao Chai, home to the Black Hmong minority, then on to Ta Van village, inhabited by the Giay minority. We have a great opportunity to observe the daily life and traditional hospitality of these people and then stop to rest and enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by your guide in a local house. After lunch, continue your walk on a hilly trail through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village. After taking a rest nearby a waterfall to refresh, climb uphill to where your car will be waiting for your journey back to Sapa town where the full day trip ends. You will have dinner on your own. Late afternoon you will be transferred to Lao Cai railway station to catch the overnight train back to Hanoi.
Night 3: Overnight in the A/C soft sleeper wooden cabin (4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Meals included: Breakfast at Hotel and Picnic Lunch. Dinner on your own.
Arrival in Hanoi around 5:00 AM next day. You will be picked up at Hanoi station and walk to our Hotel - Hanoi View 2 Hotel (5 minutes walking) for breakfast and short rest.
• Joining group tours are only applicable for maximum 3 paying pax • Itinerary of joining group tours may be changed